Search found 593 matches
- Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:30 pm
- Forum: ALPINA Car Care / Detailing
- Topic: Engine Bay Dressing
- Replies: 6
- Views: 297
I've had good results with Aerospace 303 https://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/303-aerospace-protectant?utm_source=google_shopping&aid=4712&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8dulza6j4QIVmpntCh2J9wrWEAQYAiABEgKDB_D_BwE#180=161 and with Autoglym https://www.autoglym.com/autoglym-com-products/products/bodywork/bumper-and-tr...
- Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:43 pm
- Forum: ALPINAs for sale
- Topic: Alpina E28 coming up for auction
- Replies: 35
- Views: 1221
It certainly needs a fair bit of work. I wonder what the scuttle panels are like? An area of concern for me would be the apparent attempt to disguise the brake pipe failings.
- Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:57 am
- Forum: ALPINA - Car Advice / Information
- Topic: D3 BT , odd noise from rear when cold
- Replies: 3
- Views: 554
If fitted it could be the butterfly valves in the tailpipes. They open and close at certain RPM. My E46 sounds meatier when starting from cold then once warm settles down.
- Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:37 pm
- Forum: ALPINA Costs, Insurance, Polls etc.
- Topic: Admiral and TESCO - If SORN'd then not insured !
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2197
This is now a chicken and egg situation. You cant tax an uninsured car and you cant insure a car thats untaxed ! Madness I insured my Alpina after being SORN'd and also without an MOT. To check this out why not go onto Admirals website and see if they'll insure the Roadster. I bet they don't refuse ...