Kop Hill 25th & 26th Sept 2021

A place to plan / discuss / debrief about ALPINA meets

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

Wellsy
AL
AL

Kop Hill 25th & 26th Sept 2021

Post by Wellsy » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:03 pm

Morning all, dropping this in as they have just changed the dates for the 2021 Kop Hill Climb. Obviously we have no idea at the moment if shows will even go ahead this year but its in here as a book mark and I'll keep updated as time goes on.

KOP HILL CLIMB REVISES 2021 DATE

The Kop Hill Climb Organizing Committee has announced a change of dates for the 2021 Festival weekend, the 110th Anniversary year of the first- ever climb in 1910. The event will now be held on SEPTEMBER 25/26 and not September 18/19 as originally scheduled and advised. The move has been occasioned by the announcement that the Goodwood Revival will be held on September 18/19. Many of our entrants and spectators enjoy attending both events, so this revision will make that possible.

The Committee, and indeed all the KHC Volunteers, send warmest Seasonal greetings to everyone associated with the event, together with our hopes for a much happier and healthier 2021. We all look forward to congregating once again “below the Hill” and celebrating the event that was so sorely missed this year by so many.

https://www.themotoringdiary.com/2020/1 ... 2021-date/
D3 Biturbo 2009.
Black with Gold Decals
Piano black interior trim (looking for trim with Gold inlay)
Upgraded Stereo system

Charles

Re: Kop Hill 25th & 26th Sept 2021

Post by Charles » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:42 pm

Thanks for posting about this Mark.

I've moved the thread into the announcement section at the top of the page, so that it remains "up there" and allows an ongoing conversation.

Please keep us updated with any further announcements on this

C
Charles
Teacher of Chemistry and driver of ALPINAs - not necessarily in that order ;)
B3S Touring (49/116) - been to the moon and now on the way back!
Renault Grand Espace - not mine but the wife's!