Can I get sytners plates without the bottom lip?

The place to talk about ALPINAs.
e.g. News, Reviews, Insurance, Warranties, Running Costs, Sightings, general questions etc.

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

hap
ALPINA
ALPINA

Can I get sytners plates without the bottom lip?

Post by hap » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:39 pm

Ordering for my dad they said the rear plate comes with the extended part at bottom my dad car is 2010 on original sytner Nottingham plates without the lower bit plain Jane
Any one confirm spoke to Matthew and said it's the only rear style plate they do?

jolls
ALPIN
ALPIN

Post by jolls » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:03 pm

Try Pukar Designs hap. Although not shown on the website I'm almost sure they do plates if you ask.

http://www.pukardesigns.com/
B3 E46 no.265

hap
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by hap » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Thanks but for the price of just over 20 I can get proper ones
I'll ask again re the border nothing against as for new cars that how they come but may look bit odd on my dad older model

Simon B
ALP
ALP

Post by Simon B » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:06 pm

I ordered a set from Sytners last year as mine were not original when I got it. They do have the bit on the bottom but it is plain black and fairly discreet ( on a black car )

Sorry picture taken in the dark
Simon B

2003 B3S Convertible #71
2023 Mercedes EQC

hap
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by hap » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:19 pm

Well what a piss about that was got the plates finally sent them and first front plate was blank just a border to be fair the pic my sister sent wasn't clear so dad asks for front with styner bmw charged again and was supposed to come by wed no plate dad phones up , parts claimed it was sent but I doubt it as it finally arrived this am I am guessing it was still sat there or not made up before posting Wednesday
asked for a dealer sticker didn't send one either said they would
Is eamon still there?? Very poor service

Plates look ok but have to have the GB and Euro blue badge as they still state to have a flat bottom rear plate it has to have the logo