Alpina D3S Number 014

Thought we'd tempt out our budding photographers. Share your photos. We'll add different themes from time to time.
hythe
ALPIN
ALPIN
Posts: 655
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:32 am
Location: London

Re: Alpina D3S Number 014

Post by hythe » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:58 pm

big blue wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:30 pm

"Alpina addition? Watch this space..."

What is inbound?
https://www.alpina-archive.com/?p=19158 ... iTurbo-296
2016 D3 #296
2012 Range Rover

Former:
2005 B5 Touring #007
1996 B8 4.6 Touring #014
2011 1M Coupe

Jonnywishbone
ALP
ALP
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:45 pm
Location: London

Re: Alpina D3S Number 014

Post by Jonnywishbone » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:55 pm

Love that colour and the saloon body style looks sharp.
Sal

2021 G21 B3 #115

User avatar
MickB3
ALPINA
ALPINA
Posts: 1046
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:55 pm
Location: Worksop, Notts.

Re: Alpina D3S Number 014

Post by MickB3 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:55 pm

It certainly is a stunner 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Need to get a side by side shot this Bank Holiday
E46 B3 3.3 ALPINA

big blue
ALPINA
ALPINA
Posts: 997
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:39 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: Alpina D3S Number 014

Post by big blue » Sat May 01, 2021 7:19 pm

Jonnywishbone wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:55 pm
Love that colour and the saloon body style looks sharp.
Thank you Jonny, 2021 G21 B3 #115, are any images of this as the current Sytner demo is the Alpina Green with the white seats and that looks very cool
2021 D3S G20 #014
2016 D3BT F30 #339
2013 D3BT F30 #028
2010 D3BT E90 #068
2007 D3MT E90 #289

big blue
ALPINA
ALPINA
Posts: 997
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:39 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: Alpina D3S Number 014

Post by big blue » Sat May 01, 2021 7:22 pm

MickB3 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:55 pm
It certainly is a stunner 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Need to get a side by side shot this Bank Holiday
Some more shots, not so close this time apart from the front wheel, its always good to see the massive brake disc and caliper housing, stunning!
Attachments
IMG_1262.jpg
IMG_1262.jpg (227.69 KiB) Viewed 362 times
IMG_1261.jpg
IMG_1261.jpg (232.54 KiB) Viewed 362 times
IMG_1259.jpg
IMG_1259.jpg (214.1 KiB) Viewed 362 times
IMG_1258.jpg
IMG_1258.jpg (203.76 KiB) Viewed 362 times
2021 D3S G20 #014
2016 D3BT F30 #339
2013 D3BT F30 #028
2010 D3BT E90 #068
2007 D3MT E90 #289

Jonnywishbone
ALP
ALP
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:45 pm
Location: London

Re: Alpina D3S Number 014

Post by Jonnywishbone » Sat May 01, 2021 7:37 pm

big blue wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:19 pm
Jonnywishbone wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:55 pm
Love that colour and the saloon body style looks sharp.
Thank you Jonny, 2021 G21 B3 #115, are any images of this as the current Sytner demo is the Alpina Green with the white seats and that looks very cool
#115
Sal

2021 G21 B3 #115

big blue
ALPINA
ALPINA
Posts: 997
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:39 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: Alpina D3S Number 014

Post by big blue » Sat May 01, 2021 7:44 pm

Jonnywishbone wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:37 pm
big blue wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:19 pm
Jonnywishbone wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:55 pm
Love that colour and the saloon body style looks sharp.
Thank you Jonny, 2021 G21 B3 #115, are any images of this as the current Sytner demo is the Alpina Green with the white seats and that looks very cool
#115
Fantastic, always tempted by the petrol side of Alpina, amazing performance. The statement on Alpina Blue when in some circumstances it looks blue, then purple I totally agree with and this is a unique feature for Alpina Blue.
2021 D3S G20 #014
2016 D3BT F30 #339
2013 D3BT F30 #028
2010 D3BT E90 #068
2007 D3MT E90 #289

Frosty
ALP
ALP
Posts: 292
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Alpina D3S Number 014

Post by Frosty » Sun May 02, 2021 12:51 pm

big blue wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:22 pm
MickB3 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:55 pm
It certainly is a stunner 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Need to get a side by side shot this Bank Holiday
Some more shots, not so close this time apart from the front wheel, its always good to see the massive brake disc and caliper housing, stunning!
I hear you on the brake discs. That along with the tail pipes were the only tell tail signs of my old B8 being something a little different to your standard E36 touring.
IMG_0945-zoom.jpg
IMG_0945-zoom.jpg (79.79 KiB) Viewed 335 times
D5 F11 Touring #107
B8 Touring #21 SOLD - but regretted

churchie386
ALP
ALP
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:16 am
Location: Essex/Suffolk

Re: Alpina D3S Number 014

Post by churchie386 » Tue May 04, 2021 1:56 pm

big blue wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:22 pm
Some more shots, not so close this time apart from the front wheel, its always good to see the massive brake disc and caliper housing, stunning!
The disc/caliper to rim gaps on the 19" Dynamics will be minimal. I've never been a fan off small discs sitting behind large diameter wheels.
Inbound: Alpina D3 S Touring
Past & Present: Subaru Forester XT (SG 2.0); Porsche 718 Cayman; Golf R (Mk7); 911 (997.2); 911 (996); Subaru WRX STI (Hatch); Alpina D3BT (E90); BMW 330i (E91); Elise (S1); Skoda Fabia VRS (Mk1); Peugeot 106 GTi; Skoda Octovia VRS (Mk2 estate); Subaru Impreza WRX (Wagon); Subaru Impreza Turbo (Wagon); Lancia Delta Integrale Evo; Golf VR6; Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9; BMW M3 (E30); Peugeot 106 GTi; Renault Clio 16v; Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9; Escort Mk3; Escort Mk1

big blue
ALPINA
ALPINA
Posts: 997
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:39 pm
Location: Sheffield

Re: Alpina D3S Number 014

Post by big blue » Thu May 06, 2021 7:44 pm

Frosty wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:51 pm
I hear you on the brake discs. That along with the tail pipes were the only tell tail signs of my old B8 being something a little different to your standard E36 touring.
The B8 E36 is without doubt a holy grail car now and for its time.
2021 D3S G20 #014
2016 D3BT F30 #339
2013 D3BT F30 #028
2010 D3BT E90 #068
2007 D3MT E90 #289

shell1967
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:54 pm
Location: Ulverston
Contact:

Re: Alpina D3S Number 014

Post by shell1967 » Fri May 14, 2021 10:48 pm

Beautiful Car lovely colour, suits the car realy well.the interior is a stunning combination.

pf64
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:44 pm

Re: Alpina D3S Number 014

Post by pf64 » Thu May 27, 2021 2:58 pm

stunning
Inbound: D3s Touring
Previous:
Porsche Cayman 718 GTS
BMW G30 - 30d M-Sport
F30 - 30d
F30 - 30d
E60 - 30d
E60 - 30d
E39 - 25d

shell1967
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:54 pm
Location: Ulverston
Contact:

Re: Alpina D3S Number 014

Post by shell1967 » Fri May 28, 2021 5:45 pm

Beutiful interior, especially the seat panel inserts to compliment the lovely exterior colours.
the wheels look so sharp and fresh,very stylish indeed.

Post Reply