Coppa Allegra Car Rally, sponsored by ALPINA: June 5-9

A place to plan / discuss / debrief about ALPINA meets

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

hartwith

Coppa Allegra Car Rally, sponsored by ALPINA: June 5-9

Post by hartwith » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:23 pm

Hi all, new to the forum but lifelong ALPINA fan and proud owner of a B5 estate.

Sponsored by ALPINA, we have created a car rally called Coppa Allegra, starting from Munich and onwards to Tuscany from June 5-9. Andreas Bovensiepen, CEO of ALPINA, will also be joining us and offering 1-on-1 driving sessions during the car rally to participants that are interested.

The car rally takes in some of the finest hotels and wineries in Tuscany. We have a few slots remaining and would love to welcome some more ALPINA owners! For more info, visit www.coppaallegra.com or feel free to DM me and I can email you the brochure.

For clarity, the rally is not limited to ALPINAs. At present, we have two McLarens, three Astons, two Ferraris, a Mercedes 300SL Gullwing (!) and five ALPINAs amongst others, so you are free to bring/rent whatever car you choose! If you wish to rent, I have a number of Munich premium rental contacts that I can put you in contact with.

B10BRW
ALPINA
ALPINA

Re: Coppa Allegra Car Rally, sponsored by ALPINA: June 5-9

Post by B10BRW » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:17 am

Sounds fantastic, wine and Alpina right up my Strasse :D

If only I had heard about this sooner, :wall2 but I am committed to BMs on the lawn in Weston Super Mare on the 5th and the London Wine Fair the following week :boohoo

Might this be an annual event sponsored by Alpina ?, if so definately interested for next year :D

hartwith

Re: Coppa Allegra Car Rally, sponsored by ALPINA: June 5-9

Post by hartwith » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:58 am

B10BRW wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:17 am
Sounds fantastic, wine and Alpina right up my Strasse :D

If only I had heard about this sooner, :wall2 but I am committed to BMs on the lawn in Weston Super Mare on the 5th and the London Wine Fair the following week :boohoo

Might this be an annual event sponsored by Alpina ?, if so definately interested for next year :D
TBD, but the plan is likely to run this on a biannual basis, with the next rally in Summer 2024.