Alpina E34 B10 exhaust

Desperate for something for your ALPINA.<br>
Ask here and hopefully someone can sort you out.

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

TROSSI1980

Alpina E34 B10 exhaust

Post by TROSSI1980 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:00 am

Hi guys im new to the forum and this is my first post so i hope im doing it correct. I am just in the process of getting my E34 B10 back on the road after 20 years of it being stood. Before i put stopped using it the original alpina exhaust rotted and was blowing so i had stainless one fabricated and it was the worst thing i have ever seen. It was like a peco big bore 4 like boy racers would have on there 1L metros when they just past there test. Anyway ive took it off and got rid. The reason for my post is i need another exhaust. I would like a original one but i dont know if they are still available. Ive contacted supersprint and they said i have to buy a kit that includes the manifold and thats about 5k. My manifold is still in good condition so i wanted to keep it on if possible. Does anybody know of any manufacturers that make decent quantity exhausts for the E34. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance 🙏

greenelekta
ALPINA
ALPINA

Re: Alpina E34 B10 exhaust

Post by greenelekta » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:49 am

I bought a back box for my e34 M5 from this company in Germany and was very pleased with the quality. Might be worth a look at what they have to offer.

https://www.fox-sportauspuff.de/index.p ... 48_2005_74
E39 B10 V8S Touring Brass Metallic
Z3 M Coupe Dakar Yellow
Z4 Monaco Blue
SLK55 AMG Silver
Maserati Gransport Alfieri Grigio