D3/B3 G21 - Interior Contrast Stitching

Got a question about your ALPINA ask it here !
You've got the car now you need to know something, techincal advice, specific questions etc.

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

D3SE39

D3/B3 G21 - Interior Contrast Stitching

Post by D3SE39 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:06 pm

My dealer whom I ordered a D3S touring is being a bit vague on contrast on contrast stitching.

Interior order is “Vernasca leather Oyster with stitching in Black”

Now I am aware you can ask for contrast stitching and there is a choice of black or blue, it’s not on the configuration and done by request at cost. Initially I was told either. Now blue only with black leather. Was going to opt for black with Oyster but now they are saying it comes with black stitching.

So is there a further contrast stitching option request or not?

Bob
ALPINA
ALPINA

Re: D3/B3 G21 - Interior Contrast Stitching

Post by Bob » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:01 pm

Sal is the only person I’ve seen who has contrast stitching on his B3. I’m sure he will be along shortly to help.
B3 3.2 TOURING #062

Jonnywishbone
ALP
ALP

Post by Jonnywishbone » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:12 pm

I’m afraid I don’t think I can Bob. I’ve had a back and forth with OP on this and as far as I can tell either Alpina have drastically reduced the amount of customisation they will allow on non-premium leather on the G2x since I ordered mine or his dealer is misinformed.

I asked my dealer if I could have contrast stitching and he told me he’d have to check with Gary/Buchloe but that he didn’t see why not but it would cost. He asked me what colour and I told him blue, to match (as far as possible) the exterior and to also include the stitching on the Sensatec dash. I swiftly got an affirmative back along with the price. I was not told that blue was the only option besides (IIRC the standard and non-cost) black and if it was I got very lucky that they happened to apply the exact stitching colour I was after.
Sal

2021 G21 B3 #115

D3SE39

Post by D3SE39 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:46 am

I was told Lavalina was needed to select any colour stitching but black or blue were options. I can’t however see black examples with Oyster beyond what is standard so perhaps it is just blue. Who knows, they can’t tell me whether wireless charging is included or not either. This forum and my own research has told me more than the dealer.