theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

B88ALP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> ALPINA Spotted / Busted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
polynesian2
ALPI
ALPI

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:04 pm    Post subject: B88ALP Reply with quote

Nice to meet you, albeit briefly! Sorry I was in such a rush at the airport, I just made my flight... great to hear of a proper high mileage B10, you can find my thread on B3 no 88 (should have your number plate on it!) in the general discussion part of the forum- please share some more about your car![/code]
ALPB1033
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's alright. My reg is R 88 ALP not B 88 ALP. I think mine is the highest mileage 3.3 in UK. I think I even beat Charles 3.4 B3s as his on his 4th head gasket compare with mine is still on its original 1st one. Very Happy . So if you like to know any info just ask. Have my dyno test about 2 or 3 yrs ago at near 180k or 190k still got 282bhp from the old sonny. More than happy and no regret to have it since 2004. Now under my ownership for last 14 years and more than 190k(going to be 200k soon) done by me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Will love to see you in future meet and talk about 3.3. By the way that's the 2nd time be spotted. Good job! Very Happy
Charles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALPB1033 wrote:
I think I even beat Charles 3.4 B3s as his on his 4th head gasket compare with mine is still on its original 1st one. Very Happy

That's the problem with the 3.4 engine, James Sad
Renault Grand Espace - not mine but the wife's!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> ALPINA Spotted / Busted All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: