theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mats for a D3 wanted.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> ALPINA Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noj66
A
A

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:29 pm    Post subject: Mats for a D3 wanted. Reply with quote

I have recently bought a Montego blue D3(No 525),which will be my 5th D3.
Unfortunately although the car is great and in fantastic condition given it is just over 10 years old the original mats are missing.
I will probably end up buying a set of regular E90 mats second hand from ebay but wondered if anyone here has a set gathering dust in the garage?
I was in this situation a couple of years ago and managed to get a good set off a member here to go in the D3 touring I had bought as the originals in that car had a cigarette burn in the drivers mat.When I sold the touring I gave the chap both sets not really knowing I'd be buying yet another not too long after.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> ALPINA Wanted All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: