New to Alpina ownership!

Thought we'd tempt out our budding photographers. Share your photos. We'll add different themes from time to time.
dereklynch83

New to Alpina ownership!

Post by dereklynch83 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Hi all not sure if this the correct section for this but couldn't see if there was an intro thread, but I've photos so maybe it is!
I bought an Alpina D3 mono turbo about two months ago after owning a e46 for 4 years prior to that. I had a pretty good experience with that previous car, so when it came to replacing it i wasn't going to buy just anything, i wanted something i was going to really want not just something that looked nice but didn't really tick all the boxes. I live in Ireland so there wouldn't be many Alpina's about and when i seen this pop up for sale I was immediately interested!
So far I've nothing but praise for it, it's quick enough for a daily car, economical, feels fantastic down a winding road, has a the rarity factor i love too. One thing that has stood out though is how comfortable the car is while still having amazing body control, you really would forget the car is running on 19's, they did a pretty decent job on the suspension of these cars!
Anyway I'll probably have a few questions from time to time but I've already found loads of useful information about my car so i hope to be a regular visitor!

hap
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by hap » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:04 am

Welcome nice motor
I love my e46 Alpina
Think you might be onto something I think we should have a new section for newbies to post
Mods?

AidanB10
ALPI
ALPI

Post by AidanB10 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:30 pm

Hello & Welcome!

Good to see more people from Ireland on here!
'00 E39 B10 V8 Saloon #456 (Weekend) - Traded
'10 E90N D3 BT Saloon #262 (Daily) -Traded
'06 E60 M5 Saloon (Daily)