D3ALP - David Lloyd Gym Hatfield

It's got so popular I thought it deserved it's own section.... Share your sightings and Photos of ALPINAs and not quite ALPINAs<br/>
Djmoggy

D3ALP - David Lloyd Gym Hatfield

Post by Djmoggy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:27 am

Seen earlier today. Nicely parked away from the other cars in a secluded spot under the flagpoles looking very smart :)
Alpina B4 bi-turbo
Honda CTR 2009-2016

nealpina
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by nealpina » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:12 pm

The car is owned by forum member: I_MNL
Oscar Wilde & Burkard Bovensiepen: I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

ALPINA B3 3.2 Coupe Switch-Tronic ALPINA Blue
ALPINA B10 3.3 Saloon Manual Mora Metallic

I_MNL
ALPINA
ALPINA
Location: Manchester, Cheshire and Hertfordshire! Driving on the motorways...

Re: D3ALP - David Lloyd Gym Hatfield

Post by I_MNL » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:56 pm

Djmoggy wrote:Seen earlier today. Nicely parked away from the other cars in a secluded spot under the flagpoles looking very smart :)

Oh yes! That was me! :D Thanks for spotting me! :clap: You sould have even left a message on the windscreen...
Am going there to the gym again tonight (not sure what time though!) Maybe we can do a bit of competitive training and then take the cars out for a drive!
And the name is Marie-Noëlle or nick name MNL, NOT Marie or Noëlle ALONE; unless if you are looking for someone else and not me!!!
Car: D3 saloon 2007 and...a couple of cats made in 2003! and a little Scooby WRX STi...

Djmoggy

Post by Djmoggy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:02 pm

It was nice to see another Alpina in the car park - I wouldn't think about leaving anything on the windscreen (hate it when I find bits of paper/card under my wipers so would never subject anyone else to it).

Sadly I quit DL Hatfield as I now live too far otherwise I'd have taken you up on that offer :lol: :lol:
Alpina B4 bi-turbo
Honda CTR 2009-2016

I_MNL
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by I_MNL » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Oh, good to hear this.
Too far you said? You never know...try and we can find another DL gym (wherever near) but I need to know so that I bring the D3 :wink:
And the name is Marie-Noëlle or nick name MNL, NOT Marie or Noëlle ALONE; unless if you are looking for someone else and not me!!!
Car: D3 saloon 2007 and...a couple of cats made in 2003! and a little Scooby WRX STi...

Djmoggy

Post by Djmoggy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:09 pm

Being lazy and using onset of decrepidness as an excuse I switched out my gym membership to a golf club membership....

If you ever fancy a game/coffee/or just general appreciation of the cars I play regularly at Chesfield Downs just north of Stevenage!

The offer is open to anyone whether local to the area or just happens to be passing by!
Alpina B4 bi-turbo
Honda CTR 2009-2016

I_MNL
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by I_MNL » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Djmoggy wrote:Being lazy and using onset of decrepidness as an excuse I switched out my gym membership to a golf club membership....

If you ever fancy a game/coffee/or just general appreciation of the cars I play regularly at Chesfield Downs just north of Stevenage!

The offer is open to anyone whether local to the area or just happens to be passing by!
Well I can take the offer of coffee, if still available, as I will be in Stevenage WGC tomorrow Monday and afternoon Tuesday and I may have the D3 with me!