South Wales

A place to plan / discuss / debrief about ALPINA meets

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

zedwheels
ALPI
ALPI

Post by zedwheels » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:01 pm

taffy223 wrote:This cruise...? Is it a sedate country drive my wife wants to know.

Only because I used to ride bikes back in the day and a cruise up to Brecon on the bikes inevitably ended up in a Welsh Superbike Championship Leg with the metal boxes ( cars ) seen as obstacles to be passed at supersonic speeds.
I do remeber her slinging her helmet acorss the road yelling "I'm not getting back on that" after a "cruise" over the Bwlch on an early ZXR750H1

so many yearsl later she's not up to silly speeds
Hi taffy223, sorry I didn't see your post I havnt been on the forum much! :(
No it wasn't a speedster run just a little excitable here and there you know!! but not a helmet throwing pace. :roll: Next time now..

Number5
ALP
ALP

Post by Number5 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:29 pm

zedwheels wrote:Hi taffy223, I am organising a bit of a cruise into parts of the Beacons on Sept. 11th it is listed for Z3s and 4s but if you don't mind slumming it and you fancy a day out why not join us and get to meet up with us? So far there will be 3 Alpina roadsters and some Z4s and Z3s.
Let me know?
...And so there were !

Somewhere in the middle of a Firing Range !

Crai Resevoir:

Alpina Roadster S Lux #307

taffy223
A
A

Post by taffy223 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:37 am

Gutted I missed it..Never mind. If it happens again give me a shout.
Were any of you guys at Margam Park last weekend, showing ?

hicky73
A
A

Post by hicky73 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:09 pm

I know this post is a bit late but any other South Wales meets planned? I'm in Swansea so looking to meet some fellow Alpina owners.
http://www.static-caravan.co.uk/private ... ixon-croft
If your interested in a static home holiday then look no further 10% discount for alpina reg guys off this site
my Caravan for hire.

taffy223
A
A

Post by taffy223 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:54 am

hicky

The two guys above are in south wales as am I...perhaps we could all hook up for a photo shoot/drive. Better chance if we pick an event to meet at , when we call all make it.

edited for shite spelling