Subaru WRX STi

A place for us to discuss the cars we are currently testing before the road test comes out !

Moderator: neil

I_MNL
ALPINA
ALPINA
Location: Manchester, Cheshire and Hertfordshire! Driving on the motorways...

Post by I_MNL » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:04 pm

And maybe Neil should add the Subaru WRX STi on his fast saloons website!!! :dance2:
And the name is Marie-Noëlle or nick name MNL, NOT Marie or Noëlle ALONE; unless if you are looking for someone else and not me!!!
Car: D3 saloon 2007 and...a couple of cats made in 2003! and a little Scooby WRX STi...

I_MNL
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by I_MNL » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:38 pm

B10BRW wrote:
I_MNL wrote:
B10BRW wrote: The only downside with a Subaru is the consumption :(
We have a Legacy 3.0 RN Tourer, the MPG around town is eye watering :shock:
Wow. And what's the figure of fuel consumption, if I may ask? :?:
Our Legacy has an unblown flat six rather than a turbo flat 4, but we struggle to get more than 18 mpg on short trips.
Max we have ever achieved on long runs is 26 mpg, very rarely see that sort of consumption :(
Well Brian, after 1,250 miles, the consumption is not that worse than the Jags... :shock: At a gentle normal run, I managed nearly 30mpg :shock: :shock: but at a more Scooby like drive (not completely quite that) I kept it between 22-25mpg 8)
And the name is Marie-Noëlle or nick name MNL, NOT Marie or Noëlle ALONE; unless if you are looking for someone else and not me!!!
Car: D3 saloon 2007 and...a couple of cats made in 2003! and a little Scooby WRX STi...

I_MNL
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by I_MNL » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:50 pm

I_MNL wrote:
B10BRW wrote:
I_MNL wrote:
B10BRW wrote: The only downside with a Subaru is the consumption :(
We have a Legacy 3.0 RN Tourer, the MPG around town is eye watering :shock:
Wow. And what's the figure of fuel consumption, if I may ask? :?:
Our Legacy has an unblown flat six rather than a turbo flat 4, but we struggle to get more than 18 mpg on short trips.
Max we have ever achieved on long runs is 26 mpg, very rarely see that sort of consumption :(
Well Brian, after 1,250 miles, the consumption is not that worse than the Jags... :shock: At a gentle normal run, I managed nearly 30mpg :shock: :shock: but at a more Scooby like drive (not completely quite that) I kept it between 22-25mpg 8)
Well... today at Millbrook facility, I managed about 7mpg.... I repeat 7mpg NOT 7 lt/100km :shock:

jamesa
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by jamesa » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:06 pm

:D ...

Tyres OK ? :wink:
Ex. B10 V8 Touring #160 Alpina Blue : Current M2 DCT (OG)