***decals and stickers*** UPDATED ON PAGE 9

For Sale section - not Cars - please add them to the register. This is for parts

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

pukar
ALP
ALP

***decals and stickers*** UPDATED ON PAGE 9

Post by pukar » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:07 am

Sorry to those of you that could not see the pictures originally, this was a photobucket issue...some browsers do not like CMYK and only like RGB, so i had to convery all my files manually and reload onto photobucket (now they tell me!), but hopefully this is fixed now....any problems, just drop me a line or go to

photobucket.com/pukardesigns

to see all the stickers

;)

Hi all,

i have reproduced some lovely stickers which are exact copies of the originals. i have spent a lot of time getting the graphics just right so as to look as near oem as possible, the fonts have been carefully edited and sized and the graphics are as sharp as can be.

the purpose of these is to help anyone wanting to replace any defunct stickers and get their car looking pristine....i do this for a hobby as i am an enthiusiast. i dont sell on ebay as i only want to deal with fellow BMW and alpina enthiusiasts.

the decals are printed onto high quality vinyl with uv cured solvent inks and then a final gloss laminate layer is applied for durability and an excellent finish. the decals were designed by me but printed by a top printing company (i dont print them at home on my epson!) so the quality is excellent and they are precision cut with round corners where required.

******reflection of gloss layer********

ENGINE BAY

**Special Offer***
Any Yellow Warning + Asbestos + Any Parts Sticker + Paintcode
£22

BODYWORK

WINDOW

ALPINA

Image]

M3

HARTGE

OTHERS

ORDERING

If the items you need are not in stock, then they will take about 10 days to get printed and to me before i can send them out. If some bespoke design is required, i will let you know how long it will roughly take.

Contact me at....

pukar_designs@aol.com

....if you have any questions

POSTAGE & PAYMENT

- Free post to UK (royal mail)

- £2 for recorded UK

- £2 airmail

- £7 for airsure (recorded airmail)

PAYPAL accepted

if you dont see what you need here, then just ask!

i have done lots of bespoke work from m-tech stripes to honda outboard motor decals!

some other work...

Thanks for looking :wink:

...oh, and btw, who am i?

my name is atul and i have been an e30 fan for many years and owned 4. i dont own an alpina anymore, i had an E36 B2.5 saloon which was a fantastic car but sadly had to get sold. i do hope to own an E30 alpina someday but in the meantiime drool over my brothers C2 2.7cab..... i got interested in making decals when a friend asked me to design a defunct dealer sticker for him and it grew from there. i have been doing this for about 1 year now, have become obsessed and crazy, but had lots of positive feedback which is fantastic as a lot of love goes into these stickers, this is my hobby after all!!! i am all for keeping things looking how they did when they left the factory and thats how i keep my current car, a 325i sport in dolphin grey...a friend suggesting reaching out to you guys so here i am and glad to meet you!

thanks for looking!

(my current car)
__________________[/b]
Last edited by pukar on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 18 times in total.

ade and liz flint
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by ade and liz flint » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:50 am

Lovely 325i Msport...I had one in Alpine White, same year (G 378 RHG) and boy I miss her, and an '89 320i in Dolphin Grey; great colour as I'm sure Simon (SPA69) will also attest 8)

Those stickers look fabulous. I may just take you up on a couple in the near future.
Current:
23MY Porsche Macan GTS in Papaya
23MY Cupra Born V3 77kW in Aurora

Previously loved:
ALPINA: E91 B3SBiturbo #127, E92 B3SBiturbo #285, E90 D3Biturbo #097, E85 Roadster S #168 & variety of 'beige' 4 and 6-cyl BMW lumps.
PORSCHE: Macan S, Cayman 981 S, Cayman 981 GTS

b10liquid
ALPI
ALPI

Post by b10liquid » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:02 am

I'd like the tax disc holder and rear screen sticker.

After having my glass replaced, I lost them both so they'd provide a nice finishing touch.
Current fleet:
1988 E34 Alpina B10 3.5
1998 E31 BMW 840Ci Sport Individual
2014 VW Passat Estate

D3orbust
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by D3orbust » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:47 am

Tax disc holder for me please.

PM me.

Cheers

pukar
ALP
ALP

Post by pukar » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:48 am

thanks for the warm reception! a clean white msport always look great, i'm sure you miss it a lot!

i would be happy do any whenever you need. thanks.

....the sytner decals are perfect to replace lost ones, i have been up close and personal with originals and the designs are perfect. one note about the tax disc holder though. where the rear window sticker is quite straightforward to replicate, the tax disc holder is a completely different story...

i looked into doing this a while back and every company i approached could not do the shape, ie: had a break between the top and bottom section so could not do the stripes, and any company printing graphics would not do single units, only 500+. the best solution was to create a window sticker for the design and source a clear tax dsic holder to sit behind. the effect as you can see is near perfect from the front and the clear holder on the back is really subtle ( i have reproduced my own western counties tax disc holder this way). please look at the original thread to see what the back looks like......although not perfect, i'm sure you will agree it is a close as you can get without trying to source an original....thanks

biffa
ALPI
ALPI

Post by biffa » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:52 am

Hey,well done my friend.A lot of your time & effort has been used to produce a fine product,i also would like a tax disc holder & rear sticker,i wonder,can you produce the white ALPINA lettering ??
Biffa
-----------------------

pukar
ALP
ALP

Post by pukar » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:29 pm

hi biffa,

thanks for your query, yes, i can do a tax disc no problem, i have pm'd you the payment details.

as for the alpina lettering, if you want standard decals for the outside of your car, then contact sp69 first as he already does top quality decals stripes and alpina lettering and may have some in stock.

if you cant get what you need or want a bespoke item, then gimme a shout and i'll sort it out for you.

if you mean the white alpina writing that goes on the instrument "clocks" then i do have these...unlike cheap ones which are printed white on black, mine are cut lettering so that the background is the original clock face...a much better effect!

ali
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by ali » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:08 pm

ade and liz flint wrote:Lovely 325i Msport....
Aaaaaargghhh it's not an Msport it's a Sport!!!
Sorry this does my OCD nut in.
M Sport didn't become an official BMW designate until the E9X came out. All the E36 328ii Sports are not M Sport. Same with the E46
B3 3.3 Coupe #090
D3 2.0 Biturbo Touring #098

pukar
ALP
ALP

Post by pukar » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:31 pm

thanks for looking!
:wink:

E24man
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by E24man » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:33 am

Last edited by E24man on Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pukar
ALP
ALP

Post by pukar » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:56 am

i havent done yet, but if there is enough interest, then i might...
here are some hartge badges i have done in domed plastic

the quality is superb, but these are not cheap though and £25 for a set of 4. perhaps alpina still do them? not sure of the price :?

(the 325i sport was marketed as a "motorsport" in new zealand :wink: )

ade and liz flint
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by ade and liz flint » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:56 pm

pukar wrote:i havent done yet, but if there is enough interest, then i might...
Are these self-adhesive, and would you be able to do them in, say, 54mm for our winter wheels? That's a non-std Alpina size, so we can't buy any from the dealers or ebay.
Current:
23MY Porsche Macan GTS in Papaya
23MY Cupra Born V3 77kW in Aurora

Previously loved:
ALPINA: E91 B3SBiturbo #127, E92 B3SBiturbo #285, E90 D3Biturbo #097, E85 Roadster S #168 & variety of 'beige' 4 and 6-cyl BMW lumps.
PORSCHE: Macan S, Cayman 981 S, Cayman 981 GTS

E24man
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by E24man » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Last edited by E24man on Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chas
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by Chas » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi Atul, and welcome to the forum. I admire your ethos and will probably contact you in future for some of the 'original' stickers which are peeling on my cars.

You might like to consider doing high quality bonnet and boot badges with the Alpina logo (non fading) - you'll make a killing from various misguided people who like the non-oem look :lol:

mester-d
ALPI
ALPI

Post by mester-d » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:10 pm

E24man wrote:
E24man wrote:
But back on topic to the OP, can he do the Alpina stickers inside the wheel centre caps?
Sorry to quote myself but I mean the stickers that go inside the cap and are unseen when the centre cap; they are Alpina specific and to do with fitting the cap correctly.
Glad you asked that as i want to get my wheels refurbed & was keen to retain or renew the stickers under the cap. :)
2012 Mercedes E63 Bi-turbo (P30)
2008 Alpina D3 Bi-turbo coupe #067(ex Autocar longterm test car) sold
2007 Alpina D3 MT touring #190 now sold
2000 Alpina B10 3.3 man #078 now sold