theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Members

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> ALPINA Announcements / Stickies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neil
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: New Members Reply with quote

For anyone who is joining the site to avoid delays in approving your user - can you drop me a quick email to info@theALPINAregister.com stating your username - that way we can speed up the process.

The trouble is that we currently get 00's of new members a day and so its tough to wade through them all and sometimes tough to spot real users from rogue ones. I err on the side of caution as a rule - but this means some people have to wait far longer than necessary.

I hope to filter out a lot of these rogue users when we upgrade the forum software which hopefully shouldn't be too long away.

In the meantime I thought it would be helpful to state this openly.
www.FastHatchbacks.com
www.theALPINAregister.com
www.AutoRoadTests.com
Twitter: neilmw
Kyle
ALPIN
ALPIN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know a forum update is on the way! If you need any consultation on this, shout.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> ALPINA Announcements / Stickies All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: