D3 MT turbo actuator details?

The place to talk about ALPINAs.
e.g. News, Reviews, Insurance, Warranties, Running Costs, Sightings, general questions etc.

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

orys
ALP
ALP

D3 MT turbo actuator details?

Post by orys » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:40 pm

Hi there!

Long time since i had last posted on the forum.
The car was going in limp mode for a few days since 2009, but i used to get no fault codes with INPA. I thought it was regeneration of the DPF and this and that till i got used to it. The cars has currently 256.500KM on the dash but i still love it.
After replacing injectors twice, clutch, flywheel, DPF, and a few other things i started getting 4530 code which eventually went away (don't ask me how as i really don't remember). Now it's been over a year getting 3F57. I replaced injectors last week and now i get both 3F57 and 4530. They told me it should be the turbo actuator. I hope it is as the whole turbo kit is still around 1400 euro. I am just looking for an actuator replacement now that they are available. Anyone knows the exact part number and where to get one? I know i have to check the turbo vanes but i'd like to replace the actuator first. I spoke to a UK based company who suggested to use Forte Turbo Cleaner in the diesel and it should clean any soot deposits in the turbo unit.
So i need to know the actuator details and find a replacement.
Looking forward to your help guys.

Cheers
Tio