theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

F30 B3s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> General ALPINA Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RufRt12
A
A

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: F30 B3s Reply with quote

At my local Sytner dealership in Essex thereís a gorgeous Alpina Blue unregistered 2018 B3s saloon up for sale at £75000. As much as I love staring at it as I drive past every morning it got me wondering if there were any more floating around waiting to be purchased.
B10BRW
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: F30 B3s Reply with quote

RufRt12 wrote:
At my local Sytner dealership in Essex thereís a gorgeous Alpina Blue unregistered 2018 B3s saloon up for sale at £75000. As much as I love staring at it as I drive past every morning it got me wondering if there were any more floating around waiting to be purchased.

At 75K, I think you will be staring at it for quite a while Very Happy

I bought a new fully loaded 340m sport last year for 33K, not an Alpina but the price difference is frightening Sad
RufRt12
A
A

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was seriously toying with the idea but when you can get a pre-reg M3 with less than 100miles for 25K less I guess someone would really REALLY want the exclusivity to cough up for this especially when the new modelís just around the corner!!

(having said that whoever does buy it please store my details as, in a few years time, Iíll happily take it from you at half the price)
Metrics
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has always been the way with any new Alpina - you have really really got to want one to justify the outlay over a standard BMW/M offering, especially when you consider discounts and finance packages.

As a used car however, they are a no brainer.
2005 Audi TT 225
1991 Mk1 Golf GTI Sportline cabriolet
1983 Mk1 Golf GTI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> General ALPINA Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: