D4 For sale

A place for members to list and discuss selling their ALPINA
Dunc

D4 For sale

Post by Dunc » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:49 am

Morning All
My D4 is for sale, FJ64 BWO, Midnight blue with a Oyster Dakota interior, Plaque number 16. It will be available late w/c August 28th as I will be getting a new one on Sept 2nd.
The car is on YouTube as tested by Autocar late 2014, I have had it since May 2015 bought from Sytner Nottingham, it was their demonstrator.
It is available to view in Birmingham during the day and in Notts in the evening. As I do this journey to work it will have covered around 83k miles at the end of August. It has a full Sytner Nottm service history on the computer and is having a oil and brake fluid service this week.
For any other details and the full spec please e-mail on duncanb@randcwilliams.ltd.uk

£21,000 ono, I do have a trade in price from Sytner and another couple of very nearest offers on the table but I thought I would put it out to the forum. It is not advertised anywhere else at the moment.
Duncan

Dunc

D4 For sale

Post by Dunc » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:32 am

Now sold

stephenjk

Post by stephenjk » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:41 am

Did you try webuyanycar? £21k looked low so I plugged the details in below including mileage and it gave me £29,830. I've seen some good prices on my alpina with that website which i check every few months. I'm guessing due to limited volume a small number of cars getting a good price can push up prices.