theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A few pics and a few observations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> General ALPINA Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WJD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:09 am    Post subject: A few pics and a few observations Reply with quote

Poorboys polish, Autoglm leather, wonderweels prepped and preened ready for road trip
[img]
[/img]

mean and moody Wolfgangsee

I know a few of you travel in Austria but I have been checked 3 times in last 2 years for the motorway vignette, every car and lorry were checked leaving Austria on the Innsbruck Munich motorway and earlier leaving Slovenia.
In Slovenia a vignette is also needed on their motorways.
I use the Hull Rotterdam ferry and this year every driver was breathalysed in Rotterdam.
Do not Fern pass into Austria on a weekend 4 hours to Seefeld and for a great drive use the Wurtzen pass into Slovenia used to be main route until toll tunnel.
Mickl
ALP
ALP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting regarding Vignette

I have just come back from a three week trip taking in France, Germany, Austria, Italyand Switzerland.
I purchased Vignettes for Austria and Switzerland but was never aware of any checks although I did leave Austria via the Grossglockner.

I cant help thinking our government should think about introducing a vignette system for foreign cars using our motorways.

Car looks good by the way.

Mick
E36 3.0 B3 Switchtronic saloon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> General ALPINA Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: