theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks for a great meet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> ALPINA Meets & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DogWagen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Thanks for a great meet Reply with quote

Really enjoyed the meet at Sytners today - some excellent and unusual cars and a great run out to Belvoir Castle to boot. Also great to meet some many of the forum folks in real life - all really friendly and knowledgeable people.

Big Thanks to Neil, Charles and the other behind today's event - these days are never simple tasks to stage.

Looking forward to next year.

Mike
I_MNL
ALPINA
ALPINA

Location: Manchester, Cheshire and Hertfordshire! Driving on the motorways...

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it was great to be able to catch up with old friends and make some new ones! clap
PhillV8S
ALPI
ALPI

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, thanks to everyone involved in organising the meet. A great day out. Met some new and old faces and enjoyed the variety of cars on show. I even managed to grab defeat from the jaws of victory of best modern Alpina by having my calipers painted a few days before the meet.. Embarassed
Great to finally meet Robin and get the two B6S cabs together for a few pics after everyone left on the drive out.
It was a bit of an anticlimax leaving the meet in a mini clubman whilst my car goes in for some work for the week at Sytners. Rolling Eyes

E39 B10 V8S #037 Saloon SOLD
Range Rover TDV8
E65 BMW 760i individual Sold
E64 B6s Cabriolet #100
greenelekta
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhillV8S wrote:

It was a bit of an anticlimax leaving the meet in a mini clubman whilst my car goes in for some work for the week at Sytners. Rolling Eyes

I told you it would be a Mini!
Z3 M Coupe Dakar Yellow
Z4 Monaco Blue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> ALPINA Meets & Events All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: