Thanks for a great meet

A place to plan / discuss / debrief about ALPINA meets

Moderators: Charles, neil, D4

DogWagen
ALP
ALP

Thanks for a great meet

Post by DogWagen » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:29 pm

Really enjoyed the meet at Sytners today - some excellent and unusual cars and a great run out to Belvoir Castle to boot. Also great to meet some many of the forum folks in real life - all really friendly and knowledgeable people.

Big Thanks to Neil, Charles and the other behind today's event - these days are never simple tasks to stage.

Looking forward to next year.

Mike

I_MNL
ALPINA
ALPINA
Location: Manchester, Cheshire and Hertfordshire! Driving on the motorways...

Post by I_MNL » Mon May 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Yes, it was great to be able to catch up with old friends and make some new ones! :clap:
And the name is Marie-Noëlle or nick name MNL, NOT Marie or Noëlle ALONE; unless if you are looking for someone else and not me!!!
Car: D3 saloon 2007 and...a couple of cats made in 2003! and a little Scooby WRX STi...

PhillV8S
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by PhillV8S » Mon May 01, 2017 5:16 pm

Yep, thanks to everyone involved in organising the meet. A great day out. Met some new and old faces and enjoyed the variety of cars on show. I even managed to grab defeat from the jaws of victory of best modern Alpina by having my calipers painted a few days before the meet.. :oops:
Great to finally meet Robin and get the two B6S cabs together for a few pics after everyone left on the drive out.
It was a bit of an anticlimax leaving the meet in a mini clubman whilst my car goes in for some work for the week at Sytners. :roll:

Range Rover SDV8.
E64 B6s #100 Cabriolet (Now Sold)
Maserati Gransport

greenelekta
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by greenelekta » Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 pm

PhillV8S wrote: It was a bit of an anticlimax leaving the meet in a mini clubman whilst my car goes in for some work for the week at Sytners. :roll:
I told you it would be a Mini!
E39 B10 V8S Touring Brass Metallic
Z3 M Coupe Dakar Yellow
Z4 Monaco Blue
SLK55 AMG Silver
Maserati Gransport Alfieri Grigio