theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Polo 1.0l Petrol

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Polo 1.0l Petrol Reply with quote

Courtesy of some significant help from No2 son a few weeks ago, the trusty V-plate Megane is on its way to China to be recycled as saucepans Shocked

We need a third car to allow both of my boys transport around rural Oxfordshire - not forgetting the imminent arrival on the roads of the twin daughters - so I popped down to the local VW dealership with the simple aim of test driving a 1.0 litre Polo to see whether it would make the shortlist of massively underpowered but extremely safe replacements.

Sadly the salesman mentioned that he might have something for me and duly showed me a pre-registered (Dec 16) 66 plate model with 10 miles on the clock. He then told me that this was an (almost) 15k car with the various options on-board that they were selling for 12k.

What was a boy to do?

After some epic crap haggling I ended up buying it and have loved every mile in it since. The boys keep asking when they can drive it and I keep telling them "soon" but I'm not that clear about what "soon" actually means Very Happy
Renault Grand Espace - not mine but the wife's!
jamesa
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soon = > 200k Wink
B10 V8 Touring #160 Alpina Blue ... SOLD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> My Car All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: