Hello! New member and Alpina owner.

Place to talk about Fast cars in general

Moderator: neil

Twiggy

Hello! New member and Alpina owner.

Post by Twiggy » Tue May 10, 2016 1:57 pm

Hey guys, just acquired my first Alpina! An Roadster S in a sterling Grey #166 (reg. RX05 ZGG). Just thought I'd introduce myself and if anyone knows this car I'd like too hear from you :). I'm based in Kent so if there are any events/meets I'd be more than happy too meet fellow owners!

Look forward too hearing from the Alpina community.
Doughnuts don't wear alligator shoes

B10BRW
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by B10BRW » Tue May 10, 2016 7:11 pm

Welcome to the Register, great first Alpina :D , I had an Alpina Blue one a while back.
I am in Kent too.
Will be going to a classic car meet at the Bush, Blackbird and Thrush at East Peckham on the 5th of June, would be good to see you there.

Number5
ALP
ALP

Post by Number5 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:03 pm

Welcome Twiggy - Great Choice of car !

You'll also find a lot of knowledge, meets and information on www.z4-forum.com for the Roadster

Cant wait to see some pictures :D
Alpina Roadster S Lux #307

Twiggy

Post by Twiggy » Wed May 11, 2016 11:21 am

B10BRW wrote:Welcome to the Register, great first Alpina :D , I had an Alpina Blue one a while back.
I am in Kent too.
Will be going to a classic car meet at the Bush, Blackbird and Thrush at East Peckham on the 5th of June, would be good to see you there.
Thanks I'm sure it will be one of many! That's a rare find! I really wanted a blue one but this spec was good so I had to have it!

East Peckham is only a stones throw from me. I'm from Medway so weather depending I will definitely be there!

Twiggy

Post by Twiggy » Wed May 11, 2016 11:22 am

Number5 wrote:Welcome Twiggy - Great Choice of car !

You'll also find a lot of knowledge, meets and information on www.z4-forum.com for the Roadster

Cant wait to see some pictures :D
Thanks! I will make an account and start uploading some pictures, need too go for a photo shoot soon