B5 cardiff tonight. I'm very disappointed in you.....

It's got so popular I thought it deserved it's own section.... Share your sightings and Photos of ALPINAs and not quite ALPINAs<br/>
Easy-pd
ALPI
ALPI

B5 cardiff tonight. I'm very disappointed in you.....

Post by Easy-pd » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Reg T5***

It was dark, so you didn't see me in my little ol D3 behind going round the M4.

I'm very disappointed in you. Got to the Brynglas tunnel and I wound down my window and you kept cruising gently.

It is well known and maybe even in the Highway Code that when driving a V8 through tunnels, that you drop a gear and press the loud pedal. I heard nothing except my diesel chugging along :(

Maybe it was a busted? :D

Ken M 44
ALP
ALP

Post by Ken M 44 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:47 am

:oops: :oops: :oops:
It had been a long day shopping ....
It is well known and maybe even in the Highway Code that when driving a V8 through tunnels, that you drop a gear and press the loud pedal.
The last thing I can do when Mrs M 44 is in the car is make any kind of effort or pretence that it may have significant power - fortunately she cannot see the hud from the passenger seat but she hears the speed camera warning bleeps and almost anything else for that matter .... so 'best' behaviour, sorry :wink:
XD3 Biturbo - #467 Deep Sea Blue
B5 Biturbo - #003 Shade of Sophisto Grey (sold)
B3 Biturbo - #158 Black 'n Black (sold)
B3S - #059 Mora Metallic (sold)

B10BRW
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by B10BRW » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Ken M 44 wrote::oops: :oops: :oops:
It had been a long day shopping ....
It is well known and maybe even in the Highway Code that when driving a V8 through tunnels, that you drop a gear and press the loud pedal.
The last thing I can do when Mrs M 44 is in the car is make any kind of effort or pretence that it may have significant power - fortunately she cannot see the hud from the passenger seat but she hears the speed camera warning bleeps and almost anything else for that matter .... so 'best' behaviour, sorry :wink:
I'm lucky Mrs B10BRW enjoyed the power of my B5 BT, that's when she was not asleep :lol: .
The B5 sounded great through the many tunnels driving from Pisa to Monaco, obligatory to have the windows down :D

WINNE1
ALPI
ALPI

Post by WINNE1 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:53 pm

Yes my Mrs is the same, plus I could not have a M5 because it was to fast but a B5 was ok :shock:
B6 convertible 4.4 black with silver decals .
B5 saloon 4.4 black with silver decals .

Easy-pd
ALPI
ALPI

Post by Easy-pd » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:54 pm

I am only allowed to drive slowly. I shall amend the Highway Code to 'you shall drop a gear and press the load pedal in tunnels unless your spouse is present and awake