theALPINAregister.com Forum Index theALPINAregister.com
The Forum section of www.theALPINAregister.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Site SearchSite Search   Forum SearchForum Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  GalleryGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peugeot 508

Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> This week I will be mainly driving....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkWG
ALPINA
ALPINA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:04 am    Post subject: Peugeot 508 Reply with quote

For this years French trip, family decided to fly/drive, rather than boat/drive - hence the daddy of all Pugs. Big old bus, reasonably put together, lots of trinkets to play with, some more use than others. 150bhp turbo diesel, not as much torque as it needed, & even allowing for lhd the gearbox was a pig. The auto wipers were a pain, & far too much wind noise at speed. But, nearly 800 miles on a tank full, plenty of room for all our carp, & practically invisible so good for some experimental parking. Directional headlamps were a nice feature in the dark byeways, & the looks are ok, in a Korean sort of way. Would I buy one? No, not unless I need to get into the cabbing trade...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    theALPINAregister.com Forum Index -> This week I will be mainly driving.... All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: