2007 Alpina D3 Touring (E91) on Collecting Cars

A place for members to list and discuss selling their ALPINA
Danos

2007 Alpina D3 Touring (E91) on Collecting Cars

Post by Danos » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:01 am

Hey guys and girls,

Apologies that this is my first post. I’ve been lurking around the forum most of this year, but here I am making my first post as I sell my car. I thought I’d post it up here and let you all know about it, in case anyone wants to watch it and maybe snap up a bargain. It’s a “NO RESERVE” Auction. It’s just gone live on Collecting Cars.

I’m an Aussie (living in Australia) and bought it earlier this year with the intention of using it for an Italian road trip with my wife and son, and then importing it to Aus as we didn’t get these. Or any Manual E91’s at all! Turns out no matter how I try to spin it, I don’t satisfy the personal import criteria for this car, so it has to go.

Between previous owners and myself she has had plenty of cash spent and been brought up to a really solid standard mechanicaly. And I think the interior is a standout feature of this car. I couldn’t believe how good it was for its age when I took delivery. On the outside she’s definitely got stone chips and some scrapes. Some paint on the front and rear end would have happened when I got her back to Aus, and then I would have had years of happy driving with this thing.

Anyway all the details are in the advert. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in the advert and I’ll try to answer to the best of my knowledge. And for anyone who has a crack, happy bidding.

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/200 ... d=21267182

Regards
Dan