2010 Alpina D3 Bi-Turbo Individual Limited edition 247/500

A place for members to list and discuss selling their ALPINA
XclusiveMotorz

2010 Alpina D3 Bi-Turbo Individual Limited edition 247/500

Post by XclusiveMotorz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:54 am

Good morning guys, it pains me to do this as I really wanted to keep this long term but due to loss of storage regrettably up for my sale is my Alpina D3 Bi-Turbo Individual

2010 BMW ALPINA D3 BI-TURBO INDIVIDUAL 4DR 210 BHP LTD EDN 247/500
VERY RARE, ONLY 90 LEFT IN UK, CHECK YOURSELF AT http://www.HOWMANYLEFT.CO.UK

EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
MODERN/FUTURE CLASSIC

Is this one of the best BMW 3 Series ever? It could very well be, its certainly very different from a conventional Three.
Alpina is a car manufacturer in its own right that has worked with BMW for more than 40 years, so it knows exactly how BMWs are put together.

The D3 Biturbo starts off being built as a normal four-cylinder turbodiesel 3 Series by BMW, then Alpina grabs it and enhances it.

The first thing Alpinas spannermen do is sling out the 2.0-litre turbodiesel engine and replace it with a lightly tuned 211bhp version of the 2.0-litre twin-turbo diesel from the 123d. An Alpina exhaust system is fitted, along with higher-spec brakes, tweaked suspension, Alpina alloys with non-run-flat tyres, and a bodykit.
The difference all these changes makes is genuinely astonishing: youll start to be blown away almost as soon as you pull away.

Performance and handling
Performance is startling, the D3 hitting 62mph just 6.9 seconds after setting off, and carrying on to a top speed on the woohoo side of 150mph. The engine pulls strongly from just 1500rpm, and spins quickly round to 5000rpm with none of the high-rev tail-off normally associated with diesels.
Throw the D3 at a few corners, and it feels responsive, nimble, and grippy, while the steering is sharp, and offers loads of feedback.

The big news, however, is that the D3 is a truly comfortable car. Where a 325d M Sport fidgets over bumps, the Alpina is supple and beautifully controlled at all times. Its a revelation.

High-efficiency
Average economy of 52.3mpg means youll be able to enjoy the D3 for loads of miles between fuel stops, and a CO2 output of 144g/km puts it in the 20% band for company car tax, which is entirely affordable. For comparison, a 325d M Sport will cost you 875 more, puts out 7g/km more CO2, and is thirstier by 2.7mpg. Its also slower.
If youre in the market for a 325d, 330d or even a 335d, id advise that you look at this D3 Biturbo. You wont regret it.

105k Full service history, Two keys

MOT expires 24/05/2019

HPI clear & VOSA mileage verified

Warranty available

Part Exchange considered

Local/National delivery and International shipping arranged

Please contact 07446666006

For some reason I am getting ‘Internal server error’ message when trying to upload photos, so photos can be viewed through following link: https://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/alpina/d3/277032

Thanks for looking👍🏻

Guys please refrain from posting negative thoughts/comments, they really ruin the thread. However positive thoughts and comments are always encouraged and welcomed👍🏻
[/img]

ali
ALPINA
ALPINA

Post by ali » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:01 am

That's some real high quality cut n paste you managed to do there.
You put as much effort into that as you did your company name
Chapeau my dear friend
B3 3.3 Touring #108
B10 V8 #540
B3 3.0 Biturbo #107
E46 M3 Convertible

XclusiveMotorz

Post by XclusiveMotorz » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:14 pm

**NOW SOLD** Thanks👍🏻